Get cooking with the Member’s Mark SS304 Pro Elite 5-Burners Rustic Ledge Stone Grill Island. This fully loaded, 64,000 BTU outdoor kitchen and grill makes it easy to prepare delicious grilled meals and host first-rate cookouts for your friends and family. The modern grill island is equipped with four powerful 304 Stainless Steel burners, a dedicated infrared rear burner and a griddle burner—giving you plenty of cooking area. The slab stone countertop offers ample prep space for steaks, burgers, fresh veggies and more. Includes an added drawer, gas tank storage compartment, custom fit cover, and pull-out trash bin.
Premium SS304 grade lid with cast aluminum end cap
● Firebox is made entirely of rust-proof cast aluminum. ● Ideal to sustain harsh climate. ● Convection heat creates an oven type heat retention capability. ● Radiant heat from the cast aluminum firebox minimizes the temperature loss to ensure even heating and heat retention for precise control.
● Built-to-last slab weather resistant sintered stone countertop. ● Stain, scratch, and heat resistant. ● No sealing required.
Powerful Griddle Burner
● Powerful 12,000BTU griddle burner ● Large 334 sq. inches cast iron griddle plate with enamel coating conducts heat evenly across the cooking surface. ● No more warp griddle. ● Provide versatile cooking experience.
Double Drawer Storage
● Designed for easy storage of grilling accessories and cleaning product.
● The new heat distribution technology exhibits the most consistent temperature evenness across the entire cooking surface. (no more cold and hot spots) ● Dramatically reduce the flare-up.
Premium Grill Cover
● Premium Quality Grill Cover offers the maximum protection and care for your outdoor kitchen grill.
● The tilt-out trash bin will allow you to keep your outdoor kitchen clean.
● Electronic ignition with battery-power spark generator ensures the best lighting experience.
Stain Resistance Sintered Stone
● Easy maintenance, durable, and stainresistance sintered stone is the perfect choice for countertop on an outdoor kitchen.
Four-sided Rustic Ledge Island Bench
● Four-sided stone island bench offers complete outdoor design.
Natural gas conversion kit available (Kit Sold Separately)
● Leveling feet can be adjusted by extending and shortening to ensure proper positioning of each module unit. ●Please contact us for purchase (supplier #S0202-15)
People Are Asking
Can this unit be converted to Natural Gas?
We do sell the natural gas conversion kit separately, please contact us for more detail.
How much assembly is required?
The product will arrive fully assembled, so no hassle assembly. Your outdoor kitchen would be ready for grilling for instant party.
My rear burner doesn’t light properly, Why?
There is a safety device on the rear burner to cut off the gas source when the flam goes off. That being said that the fire would be cut off if safety device doesn’t sense the heat before you release the knob. Please mate sure to continue to hold/ press the know IN for at least 5~10 secs once the burners is lit before releasing, and please refer to the manual for more detail.
Does this grill have wheels to assist in moving around?
Yes, there are casters built-in with this outdoor kitchen for ease mobility.
How durable is this outdoor kitchen?
The stainless being used on this outdoor kitchen grill is premium #304 stainless. Premium #304 stainless with the rust-proof cast aluminum firebox guarantees for long lasting durability.
Do the wheels come off and is it okto set the unit on the ground for all seasons? Or if there is an adjustable leveler if my patio has a pitch on it?
We don’t recommend setting the outdoor kitchen unit directly on the ground. Please contact the supplier for alternative adjustable levelers (supplier part # S0202-15) if needed.
Who can I contact for question about this item?
Please email us at email@example.com for any assistance or technical support.
Is there any natural gas conversion kit for purchase?
Yes, we have the natural gas conversion kit specifically for this item with manufacturer part #KPSS002. Please contact us for more detail.
Why is my grill not getting hot enough?
.The most common reasons are (1) the propane tank is low; (2) thermometer is not reading accurately; (3) or some common reason such as clogged burners and regulator. Please refer to the blog article (Why is My Grill Not Getting Hot Enough?) for more detail.